The customer must inform that he intends to return the product up to 45 days after the date of receipt, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The product must be sent, to the address provided, under the same conditions in which it was received. The product must be accompanied by the respective invoice.
All shipping costs, associated with the return, are borne by the customer.
As soon as you return the product, the customer must notify, sending an email to email@example.com and providing the data of the respective shipment (tracking number and transport company name).
If the order arrives in the same condition as it was sent, and the customer does not intend to exchange for another item, the refund process will begin.
The customer will be asked to provide their bank details (IBAN and BIC / Swift). Refunds are made solely and exclusively by bank transfer.
Once the transfer is made, proof of transfer will be sent to the customer.
- Defective product:
- The customer is asked to send a photo of the state in which the product arrived at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feltrando Portugal will produce and ship a new one.
- Feltrando Portugal assumes responsibility for shipments.
- The product is only produced/shipped new after payment of costs (shipping/product).
- The customer assumes responsibility for all shipments.